Pollogen Ltd., a company of Lumenis, is a global leader in the medical and home-based aesthetics markets, providing innovative, safe, and practical solutions that enhance and expand the practice of medical aesthetics professionals and private aesthetic customers. The company offers products to support a range of skin treatments based on its proprietary technologies, namely Tripollar RF, Resurfacing RF, Fractional RF, Oxygeneo, and DMA.
Pollogen provides solutions for professionals and consumers in more than 60 countries, addressing the specific needs of its professional clients and private customers in the dynamic aesthetic industry.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Responsible for implementing V&V procedures, according to the Pollogen Standard Operating Procedures
- Providing professional guidance to V&V team members in assigned projects
- Supporting system engineering activities, such as integration and requirements approval
- Authoring of the project test plans, protocols, and results as derived from system requirements
- Leading defect management processes: reviews, analysis, and reporting
- Responsible for coverage and traceability of tests to product requirements
- Executing test cases by system test plans
Here’s what you will bring to the role:
- Degree in Engineering / Science/ Electrical Engineering
- At least three years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of testing methodologies
- Experience in testing multi-disciplinary systems
- Experience in testing according to medical standards – an advantage
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- High communication skills (written and interpersonal)
Come and join us!