WE are looking for: A V&V Engineer student to join our R&D Team
- We see the R&D department as responsible for leading the knowledge center & growth engine of pollogen. With delivering high-end, top-quality products to our customers worldwide. You will have the opportunity to affect the quality of the product.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for implementing V&V procedures according to the work instructions
- Executing test cases by system test plans.
- Definition and testing according to the R&D verification plan.
- Writing test descriptions (STD) and reporting the results (STR) in accordance with the system requirements and test plan
- Responsible to produce traceability documents between requirements and test cases (Traceability reports)
- Support system HW assembly & integration for Components and Sub-Assembly during Verification Testing
- Student for Electrical Engineering with at least one year balance of studies from a known College/University – MUST
- Experience in student position in the electrical engineering\ HW field – Advantage
- Hands-On, Problem Solver & technical capabilities.
- Quick & self-learner and adaptive/agility abilities.
- Team Player, highly motivated with ambitions to learn and develop.
- Fluent English – both writing and oral.
Come and join us!