we are looking for a Passionate and ambition Supply chain coordinator who will join our team
- control and maintenance of all raw materials
- Inventory planning
- Follow up with vendors for deliveries.
- coordinate and record all materials transactions between company warehouses, company vendors & subcontractors.
- Responsible for inventory reliability.
- Responsible for logistics parameters maintenance in ERP system.
- Measuring inventory cycle turnaround
- Degree in Industrial Engineering \ Practical Engineer – Mandatory.
- SAP power user\ ERP- Advantage
- Experience as a planner or Operational Logistics in a global organization- Advantage.
- Microsoft Office, high-level Excel user.
- Ability to integrate and analyze data on an advanced level.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Innovative, creative, high analytic skills
- Must be able to work under pressure, yet provide accurate results and reporting