Position Level: □ VP / □ Director /□ Manager /□ Team leader / □ Individual Contributor
Under the direction of: VP R&D
Basic Job Purpose:
Manage/execute projects, with the objective to effectively manage project activities by ensuring the achievement of the planned: time, budget, specifications and expected quality.
- Responsible for the whole project execution, from project kickoff to product release, while adhering to the company development procedures.
- Responsible for planning and allocation of resources to projects while balancing knowhow & schedule constrains.
- Execute & follow-up the project plan including all related activities
- Drive design for reliability, manufacturability, serviceability, performance, cost and development time.
- Ensure traceability of requirements
- Transfer the product to production with the support of the engineering group
- Sub-contractor’s management and follow-up.
- Drive feasibility activities & investigations.
- Assist R&D members to overcome technical and execution risks.
- Technical knowhow/background (Degree)
- Multidisciplinary products development experience
- Process and Quality Oriented
- Thorough system understanding
- Experience in medical systems development process
- Organizational : capable working in dynamic & global environment
- Strong planning and execution follow-up
- Good interpersonal relationships and Communication skills
- Experience in technical and operational risk management
- Utilize resources effectively and with balance