We are looking for a Marketing Specialist who is passionate about aesthetic products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to roll-out and implement the product portfolio strategy.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Assist with product development and new product launches
- Ensure all ATL & BTL collaterals, Packaging, Samples meant for the launch are well-prepared and delivered accordingly for maximum launch impact
- Create and produce marketing materials, presentations and User Manuals
- Draft release notes, announcements, and training materials to support the launch of new products
- Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates
- Develop and write content supporting digital, visual and text platforms
- Ensure accuracy in product packaging and communications
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities.
- College Degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Proven successful 2–3 year work experience in product or marketing projects.
- Experience in market research, observing industry trends and collecting and analyzing customer feedback.
- Ability to conduct presentations to educate clients and team members on product and marketing initiatives.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Experience in working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Ability to integrate diverse information, be flexible, adaptable and shift priorities.
- Ability to be keenly detail orientated and organized.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – In English and Hebrew. Experience in copywriting – an advantage.
- Great team player, with a ‘can-do’ approach and drive, positive and enthusiastic.