Engineering support in NPI processes, design transfer, and serial production, addressing operations technical needs and problems.
Areas of responsibilities:
- Creation and update of product files, DMR, DHF, and documentation control
- ECO initiation, preparations, and implementation in a production line
- Ongoing engineering support for production and quality issues in the production lines
- Leading NPI processes of new products and design transfer from R&D to production
- Working and cooperating with different departments within the company (R&D, Operations, QA, Regulation).
· 1-2 years of experience in the field of product engineering, Practical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer. Experience in medical devices – an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in multi-disciplinary products
- Understanding in production processes
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently leading an activity
- Good communicational skills in English and Hebrew- Verbal, writing, reading
- Experience in mechanical design, SolidWorks – an advantage.