Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Serve as a trusted financial and strategic advisor for the senior management
- Perform budget planning and control across multiple elements and functions (S&M, R&D, etc.)
- Develop short & long-term revenue and cost forecasts
- Support various quarter and annual financial closing activities
- Conduct competitive intelligence analyses, feasibility studies and business evaluation
- 3+ years of experience as a Strategy/Financial Consultant or FP&A Analyst or equivalent (in the Hi-Tech industry)
- Experience from consulting firms and advisory departments of the Big 4 would be a significant advantage!
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Accounting/Business Management from a top university. MBA from the top institute – advantage
- Fluent English – oral and written
- Experience working in a global environment
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of ERP Systems and BI tools – Advantage
- Passion and ability to take ownership of fast-paced projects with rapidly shifting priorities, managing them through to completion with patience, flexibility, and passion
Ability to work well independently and as part of a cross-functional team with a particular focus on the ability to set priorities that correspond with business needs.
Come and join us!