WE are looking for: Engineering support in NPI processes, design transfer and serial production, and addressing operations technical needs and problems.
Areas of responsibilities:
- Creation and update of product files, DMR, DHF, and documentation control
- ECO initiation, preparations, and implementation in production line
- Ongoing engineering support for production and quality issues in the production lines
- Leading NPI processes of new products and design transfer from R&D to production
- Working and cooperating with different departments within the company (R&D, Operations, QA, Regulation)
Here’s what you will bring to the role:
- 3-4 years of experience in the field of product engineering, Practical Engineer, and Mechanical engineering. Experience in medical devices – an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in multi-disciplinary products
- Understanding of production processes
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently leading an activity
- Good communicational skills in English and Hebrew- Verbal, writing, reading
- Experience in mechanical design, SolidWorks – an ad
Come and join us!