We now have an opportunity for a candidate, with a genuine interest in the consumer goods and beauty industry, to join us as an Account Manager, a key member of the team.
- The candidate shall be responsible for building, maintaining, and growing strong, long-term and successful relationships with our customers (distributors).
- The Account Manager is responsible for meeting account targets and driving solutions for both our clients and Pollogen needs.
- Lead the communication with Pollogen’s commercial partners.
- Support Business Units activities from the consumer and partner’s point of view in strategic thinking, planning and execution.
- Experienced in managing internal interfaces within the company
- Work with marketing and product team to prepare Marketing materials to support sales and after sales support. This would include work with imagery tools to provide marketing collaterals, such as Before and After images.
- The role requires excellent customer-facing skills, project management skills and self-motivated
- University graduate (B.sc or higher)
- Ideally the candidate should have 2+ years of experience
- Ideally the candidate should have experience in the beauty/ aesthetic industry and/or consumer goods.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills in English
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Excellent presentation, problem solving, and management skills
- Team player, “can do” attitude
- English: Highly Proficient
the successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- High interpersonal skills and excellent teamwork skills
- Organized and methodical;
- Pro-active, collaborative, problem solving approach to issues;
- Manage selected portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Act as the main point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Suggest actions in order to improve sales performance and identify opportunities