Basic Job Purpose:
This role is both managerial and hands-on.
You will work with various functions to manage project development via collaboration with R&D, Regulatory, Clinical, and Business Development (Lumenis & Pollogen).
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Manage the project team personnel, both internal and external sub-contractors
Manage the whole project activities, from project kick-on until product release to the market
Conduct constant monitoring of projects’ execution, risks, milestones, and timelines.
- Collaborate with the management team and multiple stakeholders on specific projects/tasks.
- Oversee day-to-day activity and provide risk management
Work in cooperation with the Lumenis aesthetics and Pollogen BU teams to assess the needs into product deliverables
- Product Life-cycle Management
- Support product development decisions for current and future products.
- Learn the competition landscape & technologies in the market
- Maintain strong product knowledge; support internal and external customer education
- Ensures we deliver our portfolio and roadmap projects effectively, managing changes.
Here’s what you will bring to the role:
- To be considered, these qualifications must be evident on your resume
- Bachelors’ degree required, electrical engineering- MUST
- Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience in multidisciplinary product development and project management
- Medical devices arena is mandatory
- Cross-functional project management (ownership) experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with experience communicating with senior leaders
Come and join us!