Basic Job Purpose:
Manage/execute projects, with the objective to effectively manage project activities by ensuring the achievement of the planned: time, budget, specifications and expected quality.
· Responsible for the whole project execution, from project kickoff to product release, while adhering to the company development procedures.
· Responsible for planning and allocation of resources to projects while balancing knowhow & schedule constrains.
· Execute & follow-up the project plan including all related activities
· Drive design for reliability, manufacturability, serviceability, performance, cost and development time.
· Ensure traceability of requirements
· Transfer the product to production with the support of the engineering group
· Sub-contractor’s management and follow-up.
· Drive feasibility activities & investigations.
· Assist R&D members to overcome technical and execution risks.
· Technical knowhow/background (Degree)
· Multidisciplinary products development experience
· Process and Quality Oriented
· Thorough system understanding
· Experience in medical systems development process
· Organizational : capable working in dynamic & global environment
· Strong planning and execution follow-up
· Good interpersonal relationships and Communication skills
· Experience in technical and operational risk management
· Utilize resources effectively and with balance