- Assists with monthly and quarterly-end closing, year-end audits, and other financial mandatory requirements.
- Manage and comply with statutory reporting requirements and tax filings including coordination with financial external advisors.
- Supervising general ledger maintenance and reconciliations through a close interface with bookkeepers.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies
- Undertaking ad-hoc financial tasks as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from a university or a leading college – essential (MBA – Advantage)
- CPA with 1-2 years of experience
- Big 4 background – Essential
- Excellent English (writing and speaking) – Essential
- Experience with US GAAP – Advantage
- Strong analytical and Excel skills, including proficiency in developing financial models
- Proficiency with SAP – Advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Passioned, structured, systematic, and able to manage simultaneous activities in a fast-paced work environment