Basic Job Purpose:
This role is both managerial and hands-on.
You will work with various functions to manage project development via collaboration with Regional counterparts, R&D, Regulatory, Clinical, and Business Development (both Pollogen direct, and Pollogen by Lumenis).
What makes this opportunity so BIG:
You will work with various functions to address market needs into our professional product line,
Via collaboration with Regional counterparts, R&D, Regulatory, Clinical, and Business Development.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
· Work in cooperation with the regions & the marketing team to assess the needs into product deliverables
· Product Life-cycle Management
· Support product development decisions for current and future products.
· Learn the competition landscape & technologies in the market
· Maintain strong and product knowledge; support internal and external customer education
· Ensures we effectively deliver our portfolio and roadmap projects, managing changes effectively.
· Conduct constant monitoring of projects’ execution, risks, milestones, and timelines.
· Collaborate with the management team and multiple stakeholders on specific projects/tasks.
· Oversee day-to-day activity and provide risk management.
What you will bring to the role:
· To be considered, these qualifications must be evident on your resume
· Bachelors’ degree required, electrical or mechanical engineering
· Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in multidisciplinary product development and project management (medical devices arena is an advantage)
· Cross-functional project management (ownership) experience
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills with experience communicating with senior leaders