What makes this opportunity so BIG:
You will work with various functions to address market needs into our professional product line,
Via collaboration with Regional counterparts, R&D, Regulatory, Clinical, and Business Development.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Work in cooperation with the regions & our marketing team to assess the needs into product deliverables
- Product Life-cycle Management
- Support product development decisions for current and future products.
- Learn the competition landscape & technologies in the market
- Maintain strong and product knowledge; support internal and external customer education
- Ensures we effectively deliver our portfolio and roadmap projects, managing changes effectively.
- Conduct constant monitoring of projects’ execution, risks, milestones, and timelines.
- Collaborate with the management team and multiple stakeholders on specific projects/tasks.
- Oversee day-to-day activity and provide risk management.
Cross-Functional Team Participation & Leadership
- Participate in cross-functional teams to optimize future product development
- Work with other marketing partners to understand unique customer & business needs and ensure product requirements are aligned with global products and strategies.
What you will bring to the role:
- To be considered, these qualifications must be evident on your resume
- Bachelors’ degree required
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in project management, or advanced degree with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in product management (medical devices arena is an advantage)
- Cross-functional project management (ownership) experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with experience communicating with senior leaders.
Nice to Have:
- MBA in business or marketing preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering field preferred
- Experience in upstream project management preferred
- Previous experience in the medical device, pharma, or B2B technology products preferred
- Knowledge of medical device industry practices, techniques, and standards highly preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced, global organization
- Global perspective and mindset
Here’s why you will LOVE this unique opportunity:
- Exercise your creativity while making a true DIFFERENCE in people’s life
- Work with top talents in a company that is a market leader in its domains!
- Benefit from personal growth opportunities in a well-established global company
- Enjoy a dynamic, never-boring environment, where no two days are alike!
- Drive multi-disciplinary technologies powered by innovation!